Glen Scotia 25 years is the Winner of Best In Show at the prestigious 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition.
Glen Scotia is one of three single malt distilleries in Campbeltown which was once a thriving area for whisky production. This 25-year-old whisky was aged in American oak barrels until its final year when it was transferred into first-fill bourbon barrels. Bottled at 48.8% ABV, the whisky is non-chill-filtered. It comes in an oak display box with the coordinates to Campbeltown engraved in it.
Now 3 bottles available now in our warehouse. ready for immediate shipping
You can only order 1 bottle per customer !!
- Best in Show — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021
- Best Scotch — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021
- Best Distillers' Single Malt Scotch - 20 Years and Older — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021
- Double Gold — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2021
- Gold — International Spirits Challenge 2020
- Platinum — San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2020
- Best Scotch Campbeltown Single Malt — World Whiskies Awards 2019